Life is like vintage wine, the older it is the better it tastes. Days when I was a "kid", every other moment I wished "God just grant this wish of mine. Please make me big enough to stay independent." Now that God has granted this wish (to some extent), the only thought that comes to me in solitude is"God I realize I made a horrible mistake. Just forgive my stupidity and make me a kid, again". Everyone changes, someone slow and someone fast;guess I am one of the later.
So far its been lots of fun and little sadness.Aage aage dekhte hain hota hai kya??
4 comments:
Ya Prabit. However, you must agree that life is very very short to enjoy all our dreams. That is why God is fast forwarding our roles in the play.
But you are a fighter, and till date you have really fought well.
Always remember "It is the size of fight in the dog that matters not the size of the dog in the fight"///
its a pretty gud one-life's fact.
its true 4 everyone of our age at least.
prabit....great piece of writing..
see u discovered a hidden dimension in u...a blogger
life awards you many things in disguise....time determines the sequence and age makes it visible
true :)
Post a Comment