College life for me is something like this. The best way I think I can describe my stay at Rourkela is something like this :
A - Aggression, Amul-the taste of India
B - Bunk Classes
C - CS, Chaatu Teachers, Copy Assignments, Comments
D - Darwin's Survival of the fittest theory
E - Enchanting
F - Friends, Fast, Ferrari Rocks!!!
G - GREAT GMATs, goof ups, GTalk, Gossips, Girls!!
H - Hearty, Hexagon
I - Irresistible,Irreversible
J - Jobs, Jam
K - Knockouts(exams), Kimi Riakonnen
L - Life Ho to Aisi!! Live it believe it
M- Magical, movies, Manchester United of course
N - Never say DIE!!!!
O - Orkut, Optimization Techniques(unforgettable thanks to Prof. SKR)
P - Poverty strikes frequently!!! Malamal se Kangal hone main time nahin lagta.
Q - Queen Bee in a honey comb with Worker Bees buzzing irritably(for each other that is :) )
R - Rules are made to be broken again & again!!,,,,,, Ragging is absent!!
S - Sleep in the Class
T - Time kahan hai sone ke liye(hostel main)???
U - Useless subjects
V - Very Very SPECIAL time(In the hostels, in front of compu with a cool breeze blowing[cooler hai naaaa]).
W - Worthy of all the trouble it brings with itself.
X - XXX (ganda dimag mat lagao, X boleto Excellent)
Y - Yahoo!!!
Z - Zero knowledge gained!!!
If you think otherwise pass a comment. [:)]
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
T se i get enough time in hostel to sleep
G se NIT is FULL of GALS
A short,sweet n true summary of the 3(rather 2-excluding 1st year)years at NITR...and well "I-I will never forget dese three years"..."H-Hope the coming year is even more beautiful"...
I know u hav written as much u can about ur college lifz...
But there are a lot u dint wrote may d sensorrred...
but its very very nice to read..nstudy also!!!
Post a Comment